Friday, May 16, 2008

Spring is Here!

Well in some ways, just not in the four season's quilt swap sense. Although I'm told my spring quilt has been mailed, and I'm excitedly checking my po box each day. But spring is here in the actual sense. My little peach tree we planted 3 years ago finally has blooms! Yay!

close up of peach tree blooms 2008

Also it is spring in my bedroom, as I finally put the binding on my spring quilt for my bed. I love how this turned out, and it was easy easy. The pattern is called Happy Hour.

Happy Hour in pastels

I'll be checking my post office box in a few more hours to see if the little spring swap quilt has arrived. The suspence is killing me. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo! yay spring!

AmyB said...

What a great spring quilt!