Saturday, May 10, 2008

HMQS in SLC


I just got back today from the HMQS in SLC. I got to meet up with Kathi, and spend time with my Dad and his wife. I also got to spend time with my sister and 2 of her kids. While I was gone my Niece Rachel delivered a beautiful baby girl. (Naomi)

Here is Kathi with the two quilts she had entered into the quilt show.

Kathi and row robin 2

Kathi and her feathered star

Here is my favorite quilt from the show. It is an almost whole cloth quilt, and then the flowers are colored on with paint or something like that. It is gorgeous. There were a couple of quilts done this way, and I loved the look of them.

Whole cloth almost, and then the flowers are painted afterward

Here is the label on this quilt:
PICT2445

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool way too put some color into a quilt
Stormy