Thursday, May 01, 2008

Enough Already!

Enough enough enough already! I am so sick of winter. If you recall we received our first snow of the season in September. Now here it is May 1st and this is the mess I woke up to! Enough enough enough!!!!

May 1 2008

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

i feel your pain, though i must admit, we didnt get nearly as much snow as was predicted! whew!
hang in there...spring really is just around the corner! :)
Just wanted to drop by and say hi...im trying to visit the blogs of everyone participating in the ALQS!
I cant believe you finished yours already...and its lovely!
cheers~
lisajo

Unknown said...

omg. lame! I haven't seen it yet, is it still all there or did it melt? we came down to vegas for a wedding. i'm scared to come back!

Reenie said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my BLOG, I can't believe that snow !! Being from Australia, this is something we never see (in fact I've only ever been to the snow two times in my life - yes, we have to make a special trip into the mountains during winter to see snow here)....