Saturday, May 24, 2008
Mason's Quilt
I have been wanting to make a quilt for my soon to be grandson Mason that will be a stay at grandma's house quilt. I had purchased a panel with letters on it a few years ago on a clearance rack, and have been saving it for just the right moment. I made this Happy Hour pattern in the small block size using some novelties and a lot of funky monkey fabrics. Then I added the letters in the border and quilted it up using the Pajama Quilter's dwirling quilting pattern. I love how it turned out. I still have enough blocks for another quilt in the same size. I better tell the kids they can only name the next child something that doesn't use the letters m a s o n as those are all used up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It only has one of each letter? That's seems dumb to me
Post a Comment