skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ItsAllAboutMe
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Now Its Really Here! Spring is everywhere!
My beautiful spring quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap has arrived! It came all the way from Portugal from
Luisa
. I love love love it! Here it is.
I love how she quilted the flowers. Really cute. You can see a better picture of it on her
blog
.
I put it on my wall of little quilts as soon as I got home last night.
1 comment:
LuĂsa Silva
said...
I am so glad you liked it. I love to see the quilt I made hangging on your wall.
3:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(12)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(68)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(12)
Fun Stuff to Share
One for you, One for me. Four Seasons Summer Swap
Getting Started
Some finishes
Mason's Quilt
How close is this?
Now Its Really Here! Spring is everywhere!
Spring is Here!
New Mommy visit
HMQS in SLC
Quilt Guild Show
Enough Already!
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(50)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Colene
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I am so glad you liked it. I love to see the quilt I made hangging on your wall.
Post a Comment