Sunday, May 04, 2008

Quilt Guild Show

Yesterday was the last day of my guild's bi-annual quilt show. It was fun to see all the beautiful quilts. I had entered into the block challenge, and guess what? I won first place. It was voted on by the show attendees. I think I win a little money. They then did a lotto for all the entered blocks, and Linda P. won them. So this little beauty goes to her house.

My Lone star Block

This quilt by ZZ Gilmore won a blue ribbon. I love it, and want to reproduce one for myself soon.

black white and red log cabin quilt by ZZ This won a ribbon

I'm sure I will share more pics later.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Gee Colene-that log cabin looks like it would make a great swap block, hint, hint, hint....

Becca

black bear cabin said...

congrats on winning...that block is beautiful...and i love the colors :)