I'm so excited! Today in the mail, along with her swap blocks for pp9 swap was the little doll quilt from the Doll Quilt Swap. Ginger had my name, and she did an awesome job making a little doll quilt for me. I'm just thrilled with it. Honestly its completely perfect for me with purple, green, blue and black batiks with itty bitty pinwheels. I love it. Everybody knows I love purple, but few people would suspect I love it with green. My office is green, my living room is green, and of course there is purple everywhere! Thanks Ginger its perfect!
Here it is

Here it is on the wall with the start of my wall of little quilts
2 comments:
what a lovely quilt...you guys are all rcving such nice quilts, i wish i had participated :( oh well, maybe next time...in the meantime, hurrah for your new doll quilt...it looks great on that wall! keep posting photos as you add to it :)
im thinking of doing the same thing for a room in our place too!
cheers~
lisajo
Good start to your little quilt wall, but you definitely need more quilts on it - guess you'll just have to keep joining swaps!
Post a Comment