Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am so thrilled!

I participated in a swap called Twisted Mystery. Each participant sent in a bag of fabric to the hostess, who then drew names and sent the fabric out to a different participant. Each person made a quilt/wall hanging out of the mystery fabric they received. Then we all sent them back to the hostess. No one knew who they were making for, and no one knows who made their quilt yet. But..... the quilts have been posted online, and I know which one is mine. It is so AWESOME! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm showing the picture the hostess had on her webshots, as I can't wait to show it off.

twisted mystery #3 007

1 comment:

Juli said...

That sounds like a really neat swap! I may have to borrow that idea some time in the future. And, that quilt is gorgeous.