Saturday, November 24, 2007

What to do today?

This morning I was sort of at a loss of what to do today. Having 4 days off from work in a row, is kind of fun, but also, a lot of time to fill. LOL I started my day by making up about 9 more of those crumby hot pads, I used 4 crumb blocks for some and then about 5 orphan blocks from another project. They went together quickly.

NOW WHAT? I had cut up noodles I had swapped on the about.com quilting forum this past year and had sewn the first round of strips together, but decided to go ahead and finish this top up today. I used Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Bargello pattern from quiltville.com to make this lap sized quilt top. I really think it needs a border though, but I am sick of looking at it today, so the border will have to wait.

scrappy Bargello

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

My aren't YOU industrious! Wanna come over and kick my butt? Personally, I'd be inclined to leave that bargello borderless, but that's just me.

I love those crumby hot pads, and I think your freehand paisley is magnificent.