Sunday, November 25, 2007

Catching Up on Pictures

These are two quilts I finished last month. I have somehow failed to put them on the blog. My friend Peggy is trading me quilting time for binding time. I really do not like doing bindings and she does a wonderful wonderful job on them. I have quilted 3 quilts for her, and she has done the binding on 4 quilts for me. I owe her time. She hand stitches the bindings down, and does wonderful corners. Anyway, here is the quilt from the penny pincher 7 swap on about.com quilting forum.

Penny Pincher 7 swap

And here is my quilt made from the Batik Framed Four Patch Swap, also on about.com quilting forum.


Batik Framed Four Patch

I finished the pp8 swap quilt also, but Peggy has it and is finishing up the bindings. I'll post when I get it back. That one is for my mother in law for Christmas.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love both of these quilts. Simple designs made special by the great colours.