Here is a close up of quilting, with the kitties.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Charity quilt from the guild
Each month at my quilt guild there is a lady who brings tops she has made from donated fabrics. She is prolific! Anyway, I always try to take a couple each month and quilt them. This month I only got one, but I love it. Its Purple! I had fun with the quilting too. Something new I tried. I snuck a couple of kitties into the quilting as a surprise for the child who will receive this quilt.

Here is a close up of quilting, with the kitties.
Here is a close up of quilting, with the kitties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you need to share your email, so when you leave a comment folks can respond to you....I would need your snail address, please email it to me from this comment :D Thanks for commenting in my blog
Post a Comment