Then today I received a package (ALQS) all the way from Australia from TracyD. She sent me a really beautiful mariner's compass quilt, in my favorite colors. It is gorgeous and unlike anything else I own. She also sent along some extras like a visitor's guide about her town, and 3 beautiful fabrics. I feel extremely spoiled this week. thanks to both of you wonderful ladies.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Great Mail Days
I've had two great mail days in a row. Yesterday I received this wonderful little quilt from the Doll Quilt Swap III on about.com quilting forum. It was made special for me by BonnieH, and I fell in love with it immediately. She also sent me a piece of the beautfiul batik fabric she used in it, and I loved that too.

Then today I received a package (ALQS) all the way from Australia from TracyD. She sent me a really beautiful mariner's compass quilt, in my favorite colors. It is gorgeous and unlike anything else I own. She also sent along some extras like a visitor's guide about her town, and 3 beautiful fabrics. I feel extremely spoiled this week. thanks to both of you wonderful ladies.

Then today I received a package (ALQS) all the way from Australia from TracyD. She sent me a really beautiful mariner's compass quilt, in my favorite colors. It is gorgeous and unlike anything else I own. She also sent along some extras like a visitor's guide about her town, and 3 beautiful fabrics. I feel extremely spoiled this week. thanks to both of you wonderful ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are both great additions to your collection! I've been wondering which of the many purple ALQS quilts was heading your way ;)
What a lovely quilt, how fortunate you are.
Wow...you did have an awesome mail week!!
They are both lovely! i cant believe you were able to participate in both swaps...i really wanted to but just couldnt do it :(
maybe one of these days ill be able to do gingers doll quilt swap :)
cheers~
lisajo
Post a Comment