They look like square olives! I love it.
woot! I didn't know you would finish it so quickly! I'm excited! I dont even have a bed for it yet lol.
Beautifully done! I like this pattern a lot too. You quilt turned out very nicely.
I love the combination of fabrics you put together for this one. Lovely quilting, too!
I have always admired this pattern. You did a beautiful job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They look like square olives! I love it.
woot! I didn't know you would finish it so quickly! I'm excited! I dont even have a bed for it yet lol.
Beautifully done! I like this pattern a lot too. You quilt turned out very nicely.
I love the combination of fabrics you put together for this one. Lovely quilting, too!
I have always admired this pattern. You did a beautiful job!
Post a Comment