
Tonight after a long long day, I thought I would unwind in my usual way, reading blogs of quilters, and just enjoying the eye candy. Lately I've seen a surge in blog awards being handed out left and right, and tonight I've been awarded my first. Thanks Betsy (aka Fiesta) I appreciate you too!
I believe I am to nominate those blogs I read now. I read a lot of blogs. Here are some of my favorites, I will pass this award onto. I hope you stop by their blogs and see what I see.
Grace at Cityquilter's blog. I love how she is all about what is going on in her life. Ups and downs both.
Kim and her big quilting adventures are always fun. She has addicted me to thrifting for wonderful objects that I surely can't live without.
Lisa Jo at Life at the blackbear cabin. I love her take on mountain life. Bears and all, and of course there is wonderful eye candy to be had as well.
Desi at Go to your studio and make stuff. I love the title of her blog, and she is always inspiring me to make stuff, as it were. :)
And last but definately not least, Sophie at Sophie Junction, my first blog I ever read, and truly someone who always inspires.
Thanks Betsy, Its nice to know someone is out there reading the blog, I sometimes wonder if its just me and my family reading it.
Colene

1 comment:
WOW! Thank you so much for the kudos...its always nice to know that folks enjoy your blog :)
I love stopping by your site as well...you are always making cool things! Love your clothespin holder by the way :)
Thanks again, and see you in blogland!
cheers~
lisajo
Post a Comment