
When my kids were little, I honestly never thought the day would come. And... I really thought when the day did come, if ever, I would be all excited! But... really its a bummer, and lonely. I guess I will have to get used to the empty nest.
I did see them both today. I helped Nellie pick up and deliver her new frig to her newly purchased house. It was scary driving it down the road, but I went slow. The answer to the age old question, is your refrigerator running, was NO, IT IS CRAWLING, and making lots of people behind me not so happy to be crawling. We made it there safely though. I thought this refrigerator pic I borrowed on flickr was too cute! I saw Cody and Brooke when they came over to get some more of Cody's things. I was feeling nostalgic, and told him to leave the basket of dirty clothes, and I would wash them for him. What a sucker I am sometimes for nostalgia. LOL

1 comment:
I;ll bring you over my laundry if it will make you feel better :P
Post a Comment