Sunday, July 20, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap 2

When I received my swap partner's preferences I thought polka dots and cherries. I had been wanting to try these fun little pieced flowers, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so. The cherries ended up on the back but I added gingham to the front, and I think it turned out cute! I made a similar one for myself, and will hang it in my kitchen.

miniature booty swap 2

5 comments:

AmyB said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I like cherries

Kim said...

Very summery and whimsical.

Anonymous said...

Very cute quilt!! I love those buttons!!

Beth said...

I love it!!! Thank you so much. I need to get a picture up and then have my tall hubby hang it above my cutting table. Then get another picture. The buttons are a great touch.
Thank you
Beth