Sunday, June 01, 2008

What an ending to a great sewing weekend


I had a great weekend, and got a lot of sewing time in. I worked on my doll quilt for the about.com doll quilt III swap. I got the binding ready for a quilt, I quilted on Friday. I started a new scrap quilt. There I was going along cutting fabric, pressing, cutting, pressing, and I realized the pressing part wasn't going so well. HMMMM what is this? My iron isn't hot. That's strange the power light is on, it was working a minute ago. Kapoot! All of a sudden, I have no heat! I guess its time to buy a new iron, this one lasted 2 1/2 years. I hate the thought of spending money on an iron when I could be spending it on pretty fabric. Oh Well! Maybe the thrift store will have one. LOL

No comments: