Starting on the left is a pretty yellow coordinating print that came in the same line as the paisley print right next to it. The one on the left looks like dots, but it is actually little flowers all in rows. Both from Anna Griffin's Lulu Collection for Wyndham Fabrics. I love her stuff, really modern, but retro at the same time. These will become my next bag/purse/tote for me, I'm not sure what pattern I will choose yet. I got about 2 yds of each. The beautiful blue on brown flowers, I purchased 3 yds of this. This is a Robert Kaufman fabric, the selvage just says screen print D# BKT 6004. I love it! I'm thinking it would make a cute messenger bag for my very secret recipient person not to be named here as she reads my blog. shhh. (no beggin, its already been decided) And last, but not least the black on black I went shopping for to begin with. LOL 2 yds of that. I would tell you who makes it, but I can't read the black writing on the black selvedge. I am set for the weekend, as today is my Friday. Yay!
Oh, and on another note: Murphy had another seizure last Friday when I was home. The vet put him on meds on Monday when she got in. This is his fourth seizure in about 8 months, so I think it best to get the meds going. Its so horrible to see him have a seizure. People seizures are horrible, and in my line of work I've seen a lot of them, but seeing my dog have one is horrible horrible also. He is liking the meds as I sneak them into a piece of velveeta each morning and night, and he thinks he's been so good to get such a treat, and twice a day too! Good boy!
He looks so funny after playing in the sprinklers.

1 comment:
my poor murphies :(
Post a Comment