Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Totes

Today I spent doing yucky stuff like laundry and housecleaning, and answering the crisis line. I did get some fun sewing in though, and made two totes. One for me to keep and one to exchange at my guild picnic next month. We are to make a tote bag, and put it inside a brown paper bag, close it up and bring it to the guild picnic. Then, we all put the bags of bags, on a table, and then everyone takes a random brown bag with a bag and they get to keep the bag they chose. I made the bags using Lazy Girl's Summer Tote pattern. I love how they turned out. I had this pattern for about a year, but was chicken to try it. It was fun, and different and it turned out great! Thanks to Lazy Girl. (I watched her video also for help)

This one is for me.

Summer Tote

This one is for the swap

Summer Tote for Guild Swap

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

i love the idea for the bag swap...what fun! both bags are great, and thanks for the link!