Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Swap Quilts

Toni has challenged us to show all the little quilts from all the little quilt swaps we've participated in. I will attempt this.
The first one I received from Ginger in about.com's doll quilt swap I.

Doll quilt swap 2007 about dot com

I made this one for Lou in the same swap
binding done and all finished  8 hours later


I made this one for the winter swap

Winter quilt swap

and received this one in the winter swap


I made this for the doll quilt swap II on about
doll quilt swap II my quilt on the wall

and received this one
Received in doll quilt swap II on about.com quilting forum.  Made by Jen

I received this lovely in the spring swap
Four Seasons Quilt Swap Spring 2008 received

and sent this one to my partner
flower wall hanging

I made this for the summer swap
quilt 2

and received this lovely back
Four Seasons Summer 2008

I made this for the doll quilt swap III on about
quilt swap 3 about dot com quilting forum summer 2008

and received this beautiful quilt in return
doll quilt swap 3 on about.com forum

I received this in the ALQS I swap
ALQS Quilt from Tracylovesscrappyquilts.blogspot.com
and made this one for my partner in the ALQS I swap
little wholecloth quilt

I made this one for the Miniature Booty 2 swap
miniature booty swap 2

and received this beautiful quilt just yesterday
miniature booty swap received 2008 from Shelly Barker Watsontown PA


I made this for ALQS 2 but have not sent it yet, and of course haven't received one back yet.
ALQS 2

I have most of these hanging in my living room on a wall, one in the hallway, one in the bedroom and one is headed for my office wall.

My growing wall of little quilts

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love seeing how you hang your quilts...just wonderful!!