Monday, August 18, 2008

What a bum I am

I have been quite the slacker with no posts since July. No excuses really. I've been working on a scrap quilt I started a while back, not ready for a pic yet. I did make the alternate blocks this past weekend, so it is closer to being done than before when it was just sitting there staring at me. Lots going on with family. Had a reunion on the 9th. My son is planning to get married next week. Congrats to Cody. And just in time as we are expecting his soon to be wife to deliver their first child around Sept. 2nd. Yay! I am scheduled for jury duty in September and am not looking forward to that. Still whining about it. feeling rather blah, I guess all in all. Had a rough weekend with dh, and his issues. I'm just pulling myself up from that trench today really.

No comments: