I am a grandma! Yay! Mason arrived at 5:12 am on August 29, 2008 I have started a new blog for him here. Dot has won the baby guessing game! I will send you an e mail to gather up your mailing info. congratulations for winning.
Also in the mail today, an extra added bonus to a great day was my miniature booty swap quilt from Shelly, I absolutely love it, and have just the perfect spot to hang it in my office. thanks so much. blogger is not letting me post pictures of baby or quilt. bummer. maybe later it will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations Grandma Colene! Your life will NEVER be the same with a grandson to love. I am waiting on DGS #2 any day. Love the pics you put on "Mason's" blog.
Congratulations Grammy.
Post a Comment