Post a comment on this post with your guess on the date and time of birth of the baby, this will be Mountain time, USA. Whoever comes closest to guessing the correct date/time of birth will win the prize. Be sure that you have your comments set so that I can notify you if you win. Otherwise you need to post your e mail address in the text of your comment so I can contact you if you win.
Let the games begin!
Here is a pic of Mason waving hello to us a few months ago.

15 comments:
How exciting. I am waiting for my 1st grand baby to arrive. Due date is Sept 15th. I will guess 3pm on Sept 1st. Happy Grandmaing
Ok, first babies are usually late, so I'm going to say 8 Sept, 7am. Ok, I admit, that's mostly totally random.
I'm guess Sept 3rd 5pm (and 7lbs 6 oz, 20inches)
September 6th, 6:00 am. And since Danielle added weight and length, I will too. 8 lbs, 2 oz, 19".
You bring back memories of my first grandchild. It sure is more fun being a grandparent than a parent. I say Sept 3 @1:37 a.m.
My guess is September 3rd, 6.00am. Best wishes to you all! Oh, and I love the wallhanging too. It could be mine! Isn't it fun browsing these shared projects, wondering who's doing what for who?
The guessing can stop. Mason is showing up on September 8 at 8:08 a m. Your grandbaby will also be amazingly healthy and CUTE! Alexis
sept 9th at 9 pm
Hmmmm...I will say Sept 4 at 5:18 pm
Hi Colene, so exciting for you. My guess sept 10th 9:30am
Yay for babies! Congratulations! My guess is September 7th at 5:43 pm. Good luck to the new mommy! (Email lisaparedes@gmail.com)
my guess is September 8 at 8:34 am......
September 7, 5:05 pm
Best Wishes..its so fun when little ones arrive - You will love it!
Oh, lucky you, first grand baby!
Hmmmm-how about Sept 5th 2:06am
Annie
: )
OK, I generally agree with Kate, but my first was 17 days early. So...I guess September 3rd, as that is a holiday and all of mine came on holiday weekends. Time...5pm .
Post a Comment