Saturday, April 12, 2008
Another LIttle Quilt Swap
I've joined Kate and 41 bloggers in another little quilt swap. I received my partner info today, and I have to say I'm at a loss of what to make. My partner's tastes are opposite of mine. LOL. Of course I'm thinking Kate is making me stretch. Although, probably not on purpose. Here goes nothing. Good thing I have until July 1st to figure out this new style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Stretching is good! (Just keep telling yourself that... and me, too, on occasion!)
Im sure anything you make is gonna be wonderful! I know after i wrote out my likes and dislikes and sent the email, i realized later, Im gonna love anything that was special made for me...so it doesnt really have to follow any of my specs!
Im sure your rcvr feels the same way...so just go for it! :)
lisajo
Stretching is good - though I can't say I did it on purpose - I have a new respect for all these hostesses of little quilt swaps, trying to match partners up. :)
Post a Comment