Hey - send it on. I was hoping to do one for this swap but it won't work for my recipient so I am going to do one for myself.
I think it looks cool. It reminds me of like... victorian kind of style. classy. then again i'm not in the swap ;)
WOW! I love it. Your quilting is really looking great, Colene.
I think it looks really nice. I would be thrilled to have a nice wholecloth like that. Do it!
I really like it - wholecloth quilting is a remarkable skill :) I'm sure your partner would like it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey - send it on. I was hoping to do one for this swap but it won't work for my recipient so I am going to do one for myself.
I think it looks cool. It reminds me of like... victorian kind of style. classy. then again i'm not in the swap ;)
WOW! I love it. Your quilting is really looking great, Colene.
I think it looks really nice. I would be thrilled to have a nice wholecloth like that. Do it!
I really like it - wholecloth quilting is a remarkable skill :) I'm sure your partner would like it!
Post a Comment