I've been tagged by Jennifer the maker of my wonderful doll quilt from about.com
Here's how it works:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes nothing: hmmmmm
1. I have difficulties sharing personal information.
2. I have 6 siblings.
3. I enjoy quilting, suck at other crafty pursuits.
4. I want to retire, but can't yet.
5. I'm looking for a new job.
6. I live for the weekend.
7. I'm going to be a first time grandparent this year.
whew! Glad that's over with. I'll not tag anybody, but encourage you to tag yourself if you are so inclined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting on your blog! It was fun to read!
I'll tag myself :D
1. I'm a myspace whore
2. I'm a work aholic
3. I can't wait to retire either :)
4. I want to look for new job that's not as stressful but know no where else would pay as well
5. i've been really good about working out every weekday this month. i'm very proud of myself
6. I shoudl probably go to bed so that i can go to school in the morning.. guess i never will grow out of it :)
7. I'm going to be an aunt!
Post a Comment