Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finishing up a couple of items

This morning I finished up the last touches on a couple of items. First I finished the diaper bag I started earlier this week. This will be for my soon to be Grandson, Mason. I used the Open City Tote pattern by Quilts Illustrated. I made it a big bigger than the pattern though.
Here is the outside of the bag. Mom to be loves Care Bears, that was an easy choice then.

Diaper bag for Mason

Here is the inside of the diaper bag. Lots of pockets.

Inside of Mason's diaper bag

I finished this little baby quilt up, by adding the binding this morning. I know you've seen this before, but I had better light available today, so You will see it again.

front of baby puss in the corner quilt

Quilting close up

quilting on baby puss in the corner quilt

Back of the quilt

back of baby puss in the corner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute diaper bag! I like that it could be unisex too withthe blue and yellow :)

Kate North said...

great baby quilt - i like that pattern.