Sunday, July 12, 2009
quilt update
I have finished 2 quilts recently, but hadn't shown a picture as life was too busy. Here they are, and they aren't great pictures as it is raining and nighttime here. The first is a bento box type pattern, made with noodles I swapped a while back on the about quilting forum. The second is a batik maple leaf lap quilt I made with some swap blocks from around the world quilting, it is backed with a fuzzy brown snuggly fabric, and has thin batting as well. It should be very warm this fall.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations, Colene, you have done very well. I hope you get to your goal soon. It's all about lifestyle changes!
Lynn
P.S. I put this in the wrong grouping but .... the quilts look great. I love the simplicity of the Bento Box style. Lynn
i love fall colors and the maple leaf pattern quilt......beautiful!
I love purples and that is such a pretty quilt.
The male leafs remind me I have some of those blocks sitting in my UFO pile!
I love the leaf quilt and it's fuzzy backing:)
Post a Comment