Here are pics of Cody's burns after the skin grafts and some healing time. He thinks they look pretty good, and I have to say they look much better than they did before the skin grafts, but as a Mom I guess I was hoping for much much better. I'm hoping the red coloring diminishes over time. Time for the vitamin E oil. Don't look if you are a queasy person.
Fair Warning!
Stomach

2 comments:
God bless him. I don't know that it could look good for mom. Better - maybe, but good?
I think the colour will diminish with time - my brother was very badly burnt about 15 years ago and had grafts, etc, and while the skin doesn't really look "normal" it's much less obvious and bright than what these pictures show. Obviously, everyone heals differently, so who can be sure, but I know Steve's scars and donor sites look much less severe than they used to...
Post a Comment