Here is the finished top from Bonnie's quiltville mystery quilt, Carolina Byways.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Weekend Overview
I thought I would catch up on quilty stuff for the weekend. I made 3 more receiving blankets, and 31 more burp bibs for a total of 56. I know this seems like lots, but lots of people are pregnant. I finally got up the nerve to quilt the magic vine top I made last year. I've been staring at it forever and feeling chicken, and so yesterday I bit the bullet. I used stencils for the wreaths in the setting blocks, and free handed the feathers in the border. I just went around each of the flowers in the flower blocks. Of course I poked myself with a pin and bled on the white border, so it has been laundered already. I have the hardest time getting good pics of quilting, any suggestions?

Here is the finished top from Bonnie's quiltville mystery quilt, Carolina Byways.
Here is the finished top from Bonnie's quiltville mystery quilt, Carolina Byways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like this quilt. It looks to me very much like one you would find on a bed in a farmhouse. : ) Love that look! : ) Pamela aka fabric_fiend
http://quiltsnmore.blogspot.com/
wow, your quilts are AMAZING! I am really impressed.
Post a Comment