Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Its Fall Y'All

Seems like summer flew by this year. I didn't even go camping once this summer. Disappointing, but we are going Steelhead fishing next month for a week, and that is always fun. Maybe this year I'll actually catch one of those elusive buggers. I got out Mom's fall decorations, specifically the scarecrow, and put it out on the front door. It was there for about 1/2 hour when a big thunderstorm rolled in and I had to bring him back in. I can't get the window on the storm door to shut, and he would have gotten all wet.
Mom's scarecrow

I started with the scarecrow, and then ended up re-arranging the living room. I had recently moved to glider rockers from the living room into Nellie's old bedroom (now turned tv room)

re-arranged for fall

Notice the geraniums, I'm hoping not to kill them this winter, and still have them next spring. I'm terrible with plants though, cross your fingers.

No comments: