Here is a close up of the quilting:
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Cody's Quilt
Last year when I made Nellie a scrap coin quilt, it was about the same time as we were swapping black and white noodles on the about dot com quilting forum. Cody saw the noodles and thought they would make a cool quilt for him, in the coin style. So, this is his design technically. I finished quilting it last night. I backed it with soft soft black minkee fabric, and didn't use any batting in it. I think it turned out great.

Here is a close up of the quilting:
Here is a close up of the quilting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love it. You did a fantastic job on the quilting.
Thanks Sophie! I had a great time quilting it, and it went really fast.
Colene
Totally cool quilting -- I love the combination of circles and more "spiky" shapes.
Post a Comment