
Well, I've finally gotten around to finishing another block for the butterflies are free quilt. I have one more to go, another one with the butterflies, and then the real quilting begins. Cutting what feels like millions of blocks, and sewing the actual quilt top together. This is turning into a marathon quilt, just be happy you finished it type of thing.

6 comments:
So you making this quilt for anyone?
Stormy,
I was originally making this quilt for myself, but Nellie has convinced me I should give it to her..... but, I'm telling you its not going to be easy to give up. Did you see the comment I left about Enid's leg?
Colene
Yes I saw the comment you lef about Enid's leg
Stormy,
I purchased some really pretty fabric today to make Enid's quilt with. Btw what is your fav. color?
Hint
Colene
MY fav. color is green
Okey, dokey, that figures I don't have much in green at this point. I'll start saving green for you a quilt. It probably won't be done in time for your b day though. I'll try, but don't be disappointed if its not done in time okay. Love ya, Aunt Colene
Post a Comment