Saturday, April 08, 2006

Big Eyes Little Stomach


I started this quilt on February 04, 2006. I finished it today April 08, 2006. I thought I would never finish it. Just like when I used to take way too much food, and not be able to finish it. Thus the title of this quilt will forever be.... Big Eyes Little Stomach.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that qilt but I can see why it took forever

Anonymous said...

Stormy,
Yes, it did take forever, because of all the half square triangles. Lets not pick one like that for your quilt :> Or better yet, how about your let me choose the quilt I think you would like. Then it will be a surprise. :)
Colene

Anonymous said...

Thats fine by me.

Anonymous said...

okey dokey piddly pokey
Colene

Anonymous said...

Colene,
It is beautiful; well worth the wait!
Joy

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm just about to post a picture of another one I finished tonight. I really love this one.
Colene