Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring Wildlife Sighting


Tony and I took a drive up to Swan Valley to see if the snow was melted enough to take the trailer up for the summer. It was a beautiful day 70 - 75 degrees most of the way. We even got to see some wildlife. How much money do we get for deer, I can't remember.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not as much as buffolo i remember that! (my dad has told me the story many times)

Anonymous said...

That last one was from me BTW.

Al

Anonymous said...

Guess it didn't post so I'll try again.

If I remember right a deer is worth 5 points (points are worth a penny apiece). That's 10 times what a squirrel (either tree or ground) is worth (1/2 point) but only 1/100th the 500 points for a bear. Keep in mind we NEVER visited Yellowstone after we started playing this game.

Anonymous said...

And Dad now owes you a dime.

Anonymous said...

I saw a buffalo today

Anonymous said...

Last year I called Dad and asked how much for a big horn sheep. He laughed at me Ha! He didn't want to pay for the elk herd I saw with Tony a couple of years ago. Just doesn't seem fair to me.
Colene