I cannot believe how long its been since I posted. Horrible horrible. I have been busy doing summer stuff and quilty stuff. I entered two round robins I had participated into the State Fair and we took a third place for the large dahlia and a second place for the spring fling round robin I posted about somewhere on this blog, but I can't find it. Here is the dahlia finished.
I have been busy, but haven't finished much. I need to get to some quilts waiting to be quilted first.

3 comments:
Hello from your friend Foofinster, aka WonkyGirl.
YES, it has been way too long since you posted here on this blog. Wish you would show us some pics of you quilting on that long arm you have.
Beautiful quilt, surprised it didn't take first!
It's a beautiful quilt, Colene. Glad to see you blogging again.
That is gorgeous, sissy!
Post a Comment