Monday, June 21, 2010

No quilty stuff today.

No quilty stuff today, just some whining. My basement flooded over the weekend, this included my sewing room and one bedroom. They have torn apart walls, carpet pad, its a mess. All my sewing stuff is stuffed into a storage room. (except the bits I took upstairs cuz I can't live without em) I have to say I was really lucky to have a dedicated sewing room, now I have a spot in my office space, that I share with husband. grrrr. I don't know how long I will be stranded like this, but I hope not too awfully long. (the only good thing..... I am getting new carpet!)

5 comments:

bettyp said...

OH NO! Sorry that happened to you!! Thank goodness you were able to salvage your sewing stuff ! Yeah! New carpet!! Thats going to be nice......

lindaschiffer said...

Oh, gross! Good luck with the clean up -- it is awfully easy to end with mold issues after floods. :P :P

You have my complete sympathy!

:) Linda

Lynn W. said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. It is a major inconvenience all the way around. But I hope you are happy with the clean up and new carpet!

Stormy said...

That is no fun at all...

Lynn W. said...

How's the clean up and renovation coming along?