A while back I posted about this book I purchased. Bella Bella Quilts. Its patterns inspired by the tile work in Italy. Recently the perfect fabric has become available. Its made to look like marble and other stone. Here is my selection so far. I love the whole idea. Of course I'm terrified to try it, but I am going to do it anyway. Right after I finish the Oh My Stars quilt.Saturday, October 23, 2010
A while back I posted about this book I purchased. Bella Bella Quilts. Its patterns inspired by the tile work in Italy. Recently the perfect fabric has become available. Its made to look like marble and other stone. Here is my selection so far. I love the whole idea. Of course I'm terrified to try it, but I am going to do it anyway. Right after I finish the Oh My Stars quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment