Also I have a sneak peek of the red and cream stars quilt. I have the alternate blocks done, and am just waiting on some more blocks to arrive. I also think I need to make a few more star blocks myself to even it out and make it a bit bigger. Anyway, I love how it is looking so far.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Quilting Fun
I did some quilting today for a friend of a friend. I used the pajama quilter's dwirling pattern, but made the lines further apart than I have before, and added more swirls. I love how it turned out. When I gave it to the owner she had a friend there who fell in love with the pattern and asked me to do it to a baby quilt she had, Of course I said yes!


Also I have a sneak peek of the red and cream stars quilt. I have the alternate blocks done, and am just waiting on some more blocks to arrive. I also think I need to make a few more star blocks myself to even it out and make it a bit bigger. Anyway, I love how it is looking so far.
Also I have a sneak peek of the red and cream stars quilt. I have the alternate blocks done, and am just waiting on some more blocks to arrive. I also think I need to make a few more star blocks myself to even it out and make it a bit bigger. Anyway, I love how it is looking so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great quilting.
I love how your quilt is turning out.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
your quilting is lovely...no wonder you received much praise (and more commissions)!
I love the way that red and tan quilt is coming together...im excited to see what it looks like when the rest of the squares arrive...very pretty! Looks like you have been very busy...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment