Saturday, February 07, 2009

Worth the Wait!

This beautiful little quilt was lost in the mail for several months. It spent time in Illinois this winter before heading back to its maker and then eventually onto me in Idaho. (Its that "I" state thing) Anyway, it was definately worth the wait. I love the applique' and the gorgeous star. And.... I love the out of the box shape of it. DH loved it too and it immediately went up on the quilt wall (quilt wall #3 actually) in the living room. Thanks to Toni for making it, and Kate for hosting the ALQS swap it came from.

alqs2 I received

I finished up my fitness quilt this week, and it is out having the binding put on. I started a new one, I'm calling it my heart healthy quilt. Same rules apply as the fitness quilt. I've got 2 blocks made for it so far. I made my center block today for the spring fling round robin 3 swap. I can't show it as its a big secret, but I can say I love love love how it turned out. Its all packed up and ready to mail to the hostess Margaret. Yay!!!

No comments: