Sunday, November 30, 2008

Work Christmas Quilt

I have finished my quilt for the Christmas giveaway at work. Each year I try to make a quilt and then we draw a name from the regular clients at work and someone gets to take it home. The drawing is held during the Christmas party, and it is so fun to see the response of the winner. Last year's winner wore the quilt around his shoulders all day with a big grin on his face. You just can't beat that!




Yesterday I delivered a finished spring fling round robin quilt to Julia. She lives only about 20 miles from me. Unfortunately she wasn't home and I didn't get to meet her, but I have heard from her and she really liked the quilt! Here is is the back and the front.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi...Wanted to be sure you were aware that I have another round of the 4 Seasons Quilt Swap in the signup process. It won't start until after the new year. More info is at www.fourseasonsquiltswap.blogsopt.com

Margaret