Monday, November 17, 2008

Fitness Quilt

I haven't been doing much quilting lately. I've been working on getting healthier and have had less time for quilting. I am making a fitness quilt. Each week I stick to my diet for a specified amount of days I get to make a block in the quilt, and each week I work out a specified amount I get to make another block. It is going well! So far I've lost way more than my goal for that month, and am starting my second month. Also I got my c-pap machine today, and am looking forward to some good sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats a c-pap machine?

black bear cabin said...

hurrah for you...getting healthy is something i have on my agenda too...gotta be able to keep up with my two year old :) heheheh

a good nights sleep will help with your energy too...so keep with it!
i look forward to seeing your fitness quilt!

cheers~
lisajo