I almost forgot, to mark the first snow of the season in the blog. It was a little later this year than last, but still too early for my tastes, and my tomatos. They are covered up, but I doubt they will make it, as it snowed last night and most of the day today. Not much has accumulated as it rained between the snows. According to the weather channel desktop its a whopping 28 degrees right now! No wonder I'm cold, guess I should turn up the heat. grrrr.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Snow Day!
I almost forgot, to mark the first snow of the season in the blog. It was a little later this year than last, but still too early for my tastes, and my tomatos. They are covered up, but I doubt they will make it, as it snowed last night and most of the day today. Not much has accumulated as it rained between the snows. According to the weather channel desktop its a whopping 28 degrees right now! No wonder I'm cold, guess I should turn up the heat. grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
grr i hate snow
we had our first snow last night, though it was melted off by noon. (its trying to snow again right now too). i have to admit, i kind of enjoyed it...i love this crisp weather...nothing a hot buttered rum cant fix :)
blah. don't remind me. I can't believe I'm wearing my winter coat in october!!
OMG, already snow, can't imagine that, it's just october
We're expecting snow this weekend. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.
Sheri
Post a Comment