Sunday, October 05, 2008

Inspired by

Dorothy and her quilt for Bevin. I loved the browns and blacks she used in her quilt and thought I would make a similar one for myself. Clearly not my usual color choice, but I love how it turned out.

anyway, here is my version.
fall cobblestones quilt

3 comments:

dot said...

Oh this is nice. I liked that quilt when Dorothy posted it. Your color choices are great and it looks like a great fall quilt.

Shelina said...

Oh this is beautiful - love your fabric selection! It looks great on the bed.

Dorothy said...

Well, look at that! I'm a trend setter! ;o) Yours looks great, and since you made it for yourself you won't have a recipient who asks "what am I supposed to do with this?!" (Good thing he didn't ask me, I'd have given him a couple of *ahem* suggestions.)