I have all but the binding finished on my Carolina Crossroads quilt. I like how it turned out. I quilted it with a pattern we call cinnamon rolls around here.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Four Season Spring Swap Progress and more....
I'm slowly working on my little quilt for the Four Seasons Spring Swap. I have two of the four blocks finished. I know I'm going to like how this finishes, as I've already made one just like it for myself. I had originally planned the first one for the swap, but liked it so much I decided to keep it and make a second quilt for the swap.

I have all but the binding finished on my Carolina Crossroads quilt. I like how it turned out. I quilted it with a pattern we call cinnamon rolls around here.
I have all but the binding finished on my Carolina Crossroads quilt. I like how it turned out. I quilted it with a pattern we call cinnamon rolls around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your work looks both great!
Can the flowers travel to Europe???
I love both quilts, the are wonderful!
Post a Comment