These are the segments I have done so far for Bonnie's mystery quilt, Carolina Crossroads. I haven't done the 3rd step of 100 more 9 patches, minus the red squares. Maybe tomorrow, I will get going on those. She said we have 2 weeks, so I am procrastinating. Yes, I do procrastinate...... sometimes.....
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Catching Up
Here is a top I made using some of those men's shirts from the Goodwill store. I used the shirts in the star blocks. I am thinking this may need a border out of the alternate square fabrics.

These are the segments I have done so far for Bonnie's mystery quilt, Carolina Crossroads. I haven't done the 3rd step of 100 more 9 patches, minus the red squares. Maybe tomorrow, I will get going on those. She said we have 2 weeks, so I am procrastinating. Yes, I do procrastinate...... sometimes.....
These are the segments I have done so far for Bonnie's mystery quilt, Carolina Crossroads. I haven't done the 3rd step of 100 more 9 patches, minus the red squares. Maybe tomorrow, I will get going on those. She said we have 2 weeks, so I am procrastinating. Yes, I do procrastinate...... sometimes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment