Sunday, October 07, 2007
Global Warming?
Friday they were calling for up to 3 inches of snow in the valley where I live. I decided this called for chicken noodle soup. I made up a huge batch, minus the noodles and froze it up for good eating this winter. (I think winter is here though) I woke up Saturday to snow again! This is the second weekend in a row. Its way too early for snow. I got on a cooking kick and made up a huge batch of beef barley soup, and also a pot of gypsy goulosh (hamburger soup) I froze them up into meal size containers (actually 2 meals in each container these days). My freezer is full. I didn't take any pictures of the snow this week, but I would guess we ended up with about 2 inches in my backyard. It is melting off a bit today though. Too depressing to think of winter already. If this keeps up next weekend, I'm making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment