Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quilt for a Cure



Quilt for a cure is sponsored by The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I made this one from the quilt for a cure fabrics. This one is for Aunt Lee, and Grandma.
You can learn more about this if you click on the quilt for a cure link on the right hand side of this page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat thing to do. The quilt is beautiful and what a great cause!
Joy

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's awesome, sissy:)
I love you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like it too. I'm saving it for my first granddaughter. Not a hint to Nellie and Cody. I'll wait. Until you finish college. :)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wait that means Enid's leg gets it! Because Enid's leg is your granddaughter lol

Anonymous said...

Stormy, I knew you would say that. I am thinking of a quilt for my little Enid, as I haven't made her one yet.
Colene (who loves her little Enid, and Aidin)