Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm an ant :)






Aidin Micheal Hopwood
7 lbs 14 oz 20 In long
Born at 3:29 pm
Pocatello,ID

I just had to post this exciting news. Stormy and David's beautiful baby boy was born yesterday afternoon. I received the good news by e-mail. (remember when they used to use the phone?) LOL! Congratulations to the new parents, and new grandparents, and new uncles and ANTS.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of ants, did you know that Joy once ate one?

Anonymous said...

Roll on the floor laughing. I hadn't even thought of that. Joy ate an ant. Joy ate an ant. Joy ate an ant.
colene

Anonymous said...

Hey I was gonna give you a phone call but my dad said he'd emailed ya.

Anonymous said...

Stormy,
That comment was directed at your dad, not you. :)
Auntie Colene

Anonymous said...

Just a side note: Stormy brought the kids over last night, Enid is getting so big. And... Aidin is so snuggly. Jealous anyone?
Colene

Anonymous said...

I bet he is so snuggly. We can't wait to see both of Stormy's cuties this summer. I don't know if anyone thought of this, but Aidin was born on Grandma(Marie) Kunz's birthday.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was from me. Joy

Anonymous said...

Oh Michael is spelled wrong....but that's my bad I sent the email with the wrong spelling. The a and the e should be switched around

Anonymous said...

Joy,
I didn't realize the birthdays were the same. Thanks for pointing that out to us. :) Joy ate an ant... Joy ate an ant.....
LaLaLaLa
Colene

Anonymous said...

Stormy is so LUCKY!Can I hold Aidin at the reunion? Hope you are in good health! please sent note back!!! oh and if your reading this aunt Joy will you tell Maranda that I can't wait until I see her again!
love,
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Of course yo can dold aidin at the reunion. Are you going to be able to wait that long though? :)