
I'm wondering if this is genetic, or a learned behavior? I have to vote for nurture on this one. Mom was always so organized. I remember we teased her about having so much fabric. The truth is she could get away with having so much, because she was so organized. There are so many times in my life, that I am thankful Mom taught us so much about being organized. It has helped me immensely in my personal and professional life. My supervisors at work always love that I'm so organized. I'm sure these skills were learned from Mom. I'd like to make a toast :) Here's a drawer of fabric to you Mom.
Love and miss you bunches,
Colene

5 comments:
Cheers to mom!
I got a little teary eyed too, but in a good way. You go girl! I think I will go home and organize something; I have a lot of messes to choose from!
Joy
Ditto Lisa's comment!
Oh, the above comment was from me. OE error.
Di
I wish I had been handed down the orginazational gene
Post a Comment